, and Friday 7:30 AM – 9:00 AM
Thursdays 7:30 AM – 9:00 AM
Third Tuesday of each month 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Last Tuesday of each month 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
NO TB testing on Thursdays, or
(Requires a return to our clinic in 48 – 72 hours for reading of the test and documentation)
Pregnancy Tests Are Available
Monday – Friday 8:00 – 9:00 AM and Tuesday 2:00 – 4:00 PM
- Cost is $2.00 on a sliding fee scale which may reduce the cost to $0
- Pregnancy health education and referrals to other community services are provided by a registered nurse
- Documentation of a positive pregnancy test is provided to apply for Medicaid and WIC
- Free Blood Pressure, Blood Glucose and BMI Screenings
- Total Cholesterol - provides only Total Cholesterol, no fasting required ($)
- HbA1C - provides glucose level over time, no fasting required ($)**
- Cholestec - fasting cholesterol and lipid profile ($) ** (Total Cholesterol, LDL, HDL, Triglycerides, HDL/LDL Ratio)
** Not available at DGHD In Your Neighborhood sites
Important Appointment Information
- Immunizations may be available on a sliding fee scale which may reduce the cost to $0.
- Accepted Medicaid Plans: Traditional Medicaid, Buckeye, CareSource, Humana Molina, Paramount Advantage and United Healthcare Community Plan.
- Accepted Private Plans: Aetna, Anthem, CareSource Just4Me, CoreSource, Golden Rule, Medical Mutual, TriCare, United Healthcare, UMR, Humana and Cigna.
- Accepted forms payment: cash, check, debit cards; only Mastercard, American Express and Discover credit cards (A transaction fee is charged for debit and credit transactions).