The Delaware General Health District provides a variety of affordable health services at our clinic located at 3 West Winter Street, Delaware and at various locations throughout the health district at our DGHD In Your Neighborhood sites.
Important Appointment Information:
- We offer a sliding fee scale that may reduce the cost to $0
- No VFC eligible child will be refused shots due to inability to pay. VFC (Vaccine for Children) include children under 19 years of age who are uninsured, have Medicaid, or is an American Indian or Alaskan Native
- Medicaid plans accepted: traditional Medicaid, CareSource, Molina, Buckeye, Paramount and United Healthcare Community Plan
- Private insurance plans accepted: Anthem, United Healthcare, Medical Mutual, Aetna, Golden Rule and CareSource Just4Me
- We accept cash, checks and debit card
- Credit cards accepted are MasterCard, American Express and Discover (we do not accept Visa credit cards)
- A transaction fee is charged for debit and credit transactions
- Our DGHD In Your Neighborhood locations (including Sunbury, Genoa & Orange Township) are by appointment only and ONLY cash, check or accepted insurance
- Please bring your child's immunization records with you. We cannot provide vaccines without an up-to-date immunization record.