Contact information:

Residential Services Unit


Adam Howard



Forms Applications & Permits

The following section contains relative forms, applications, and permits for sewage treatment systems in the jurisdiction of the Delaware General Health District. These documents change over time; therefore it is recommended that the document be obtained from this page for each use.  Note that if you are looking for a semi-public operation permit, those are found on the “semi-public sewage” webpage.  If you have questions and would like to speak to the Sanitarian responsible for your areas, please check the coverage area map located on the Residential Services home page.  


Applications Forms Permits
  • Sewage Installer Registration Application
  • Sewage Hauler Registration Application
  • Sewage Service Provider Registration Application